Course on intellectual property and innovation management
The aim of the course is to identify the innovation opportunities and to examine the correlation between innovation management and intellectual property. It will help you define a strategy that maximizes the value of your organization’s intellectual property and leverages its capability for value creation.
The duration of the course is two days and it is organised once a year.
Mr. Ivan Ivanov – European Patent Attorney, European Trademark Attorney, Licensed Evaluator of Intangible Assets, experienced in management of intellectual property and innovation in major companies.
Mr. Mitko Tsonev – master of Innovation management from ESC Rennes School of Business, PMO and Internal Communications in Airbus and previously in PSA Peugeot Citroën.
Mrs. Aglika Ivanova – Attorney-at-law, European Trademark Attorney, experienced in protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights
1. Introduction to innovation management
2. Protection of innovation through patents, utility models, SPC, know-how, trade secret, copyright
3. Teamwork and decision making methods
4. Workshop “Stakeholders mapping”
5. Geographical indications, Trade marks
6. Workshop “Root cause analysis of the problems in front of the intellectual property”
7. Copyright and Related rights
8. Workshop “Defining the key success factors”
9. Protection of new plant varieties
10. Protection of competition, consumer protection